2015年1月28日水曜日

Travel


 I want to go to travel.  I want to go to five place. First I want to go to Hiroshima. Hiroshima is so good place. When I was high school student I went to with my mother and my grandmother. If I able to go to Hirosima, I want to eat Okonomiyaki and Momizi manzyuu and oyster. When I high school student I ate oyster in Miya-zima. When I ate oyster, it’s first time. Oyster is very delicious. Hirosima’s Okonomiyaki is delicious too. I like Hirosima’s okonomiyaki. It’s very big. I want to go Hiroshima city. When I high school student I went too little. So I want to more sightseeing.

    Next, I want to go to Okinawa. I have been to Okinawa at three times. Okinawa likes foreign country. This place’s sea was so beautiful. This sea’s color was green. I want to drink. The sea looks likes sweet. I want to eat sea grapes and Mimiga. When I childhood I watched sea grapes in the grass tank. This sea grape was true same with real grape. My imagines sea grape is not taste. Mimiga is pig’s face. This looks is very grotesque. But according net information this dish is very good taste. I want to eat once time.

    Third I want to go to Oosaka. When I was junior high school student I went to Oosaka. We went to go to USJ. I and my friend ride a jet coaster. We were very exciting. And I and my many friends ride a spider man’s attraction. It was very fun and exciting too. My other hope is eating Oosaka’s Takoyaki. I want to eat original place’s it.  And I want to watch show of Yosimoto at Oosaka. My favorite comedian are Shigezo and Koyabu.If I can watch this show, I’m so happy.

    Fours I want to go to Hokkaido. Hokkaido looks like foreign country too. According to net information, this place’s foods are very delicious. For example fish, club, potato and etc. I want to go to Abashiri prison. It’s very famous in Japan. But I’m little scarily. My other hope is I want to look for Kurione and Marimo at the sea. Those form are very cute. I want to eat Yuubari melon. This color is orange color. It’s very unique. This place’s view is very beautiful. When I childhood I watched Hokkaido’s night view. Its looks like Jewel.

    Last, I want to go to Tokyo. Tokyo is all Japanese’s dream. I want to go to Disney Land. When I high school student, I went to go to Tokyo at school trip. But I was not able to sightseeing. I want to sightsee more. If I able to go to Disney, I want to more enjoy. I want to go to Tokyo sky tree. I want to look all Tokyo at top of sky tree.

   So, those I want to visit place. But best calmly place is Kyusyu sure. I love Kumamoto and Miyazaki. Both are good place.        

    [500/11466]

 

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿