2015年1月23日金曜日

Musical


  Last Saturday I watched Takarazuka’s musical in Fukuoka. I watched this musical fast. This musical’s program was “Gone with the window”.

   I went to musical with my friend Sayumi. She was high school’s friend, and she lived in Fukuoka now. She is school of nursing student. To tell the true, she invited this musical for me. I went to Hakata at the Shinkansen. We met at Hakata station. But we couldn’t met be far from easy. Because I’m first ride Shinkansen alone, and Hakata station was very big, wide, and thick than Kumamoto. 30 minute later, I was able to meet my friend finally.

   We were very hasty. Because curtain musical, before in another hour was done. We could arrived the place somehow. But crowd of people at the entrance. We were really difficult to enter the inside.

   We were so lucky persons. Our seat was in the front so much. To be exact our seat was five row. That place was so cold, but as soon as beginning musical, I didn’t care. This musical is very wonderful.

   The beginning, started by sing. The sing was very beautiful, and that likes CD’s sing and I couldn’t believe. Because they were dancing so hard, notwithstanding they could sing a song perfective. Takarazuka’s attraction point was, all cast ware women. My favorite actor was Kisaragi Ren. She is a male role. She is so cool. Her dance and performance was so well and excellent. A featured actor was Kurenai Yuzuru. She was so cool to. Her role name was Red Butler. This story’s hero. He had a touch of melancholy. This musical was very I could not hold back my tears.

   After we went to the earlier station, and we have dinner at Korean restaurant. The night I staid Sayumi’s home. We couldn’t sleep, because we were talking long time. It’s very exciting.

   But next day we were slept in.
[318/8072]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿