2015年1月28日水曜日

Store


   I have many favorite store. First my favorite store is HI hirose. It is super market. I always visit this shop. I often bought chocolate or whipped cream. And HI hirose was low cost than nearly super. I always bought shampoo and lines too.

   Other my favorite shop is Drag 11. This store is low cost. But I not able to went to this store. So this store stay in the Kami Doori Street. It is very long distance. I wish I were I want to this shop always. However I considering I don’t have so many bought things.

   Last my favorite shop is Book Off. This place like a heven. When I have free time, I often go to this store. I often bought CD or book or magazine or comic. This store’s atmosphere is good too. I want to every day. I have many books bought by Book Off.

 
[150/22503]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿