2015年1月15日木曜日

My favorite season

    My favorite season is winter. Because winter is so fun and exciting. My favorite winter event are Christ mas and Oomisoka. This Christ mas, I came back my home. But especially nothing. So my mother and my grand mother gave me present. My mother gave me amulet. My grand mother give chocolate. I was very happy. But I didn't able to give some plesent for my mother and my grand mother. This reason was I didn't have some money. I wish I were many money I wanted to give present for theres. But Christ mas is birth of YES. Oliginally, this day was not exchanged present. So Japan's Christ mas is  mistake reading.
    Next this New year, my family went to shrine in midnight. This day was very cold. So I chosed written oracle. I able to chosed "daikichi". I was very happy.
      [146/7058]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿