2015年1月26日月曜日

My favorite foreign country

  I have three favorite foreign countries. First, I like Russia. This reason is, this country’s buildings are very beautiful and personal. Especially Russian Church is most beautiful building in Russia in my opinion. This church’s form is very unique. Its looks like onion or drop, and this color is colorful. It’s very cute. I want look real this church.
And I like matryoshka. This is Russian conventional toy. It’s very funny system.
  Next, I like England. This country is Harry Potter‘s field of action. I like this country’s townscape. However I know only this movie’s England’s townscape. So, maybe different it’s my imagined. I want to go to real this country.
  Last, my favorite country is America. I want to trip this country. Last year my cousin’s family went to America. They were gone to American Disney Land and Disney Sea. They look very exciting. And American food is looking like delicious.
[152/8224]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿