2015年1月28日水曜日

Animal


 I have many favorite animals. First I like dog. Dog is popular animal. My favorite kind are Shiba and Akita and Great Pyrenees. Akita and Shiba are Japanese dogs. Akita looks like bear. But this dog is famous at France. This dog is very big. So Akita inu is fighting type’s dog. This dog is very strong, however this kind dog was so kindness. Shiba is so cute. I like shiba’s face. I like Great Pyrenees too. The kind of dog is so big too. My grandmother Stay with this dog. The kind of dog is so friendly. I love theres.

  Next my favorite animal is rabbit. They are very cute. Near my house staying brown fat rabbit. This rabbit is so lovely. I wish I were I want to touch him. I like white fatting rabbit too. When I watched TV big white rabbit was waking with cat. According this TV show this rabbit is 3 years ago. But I could not understand what kind he was. When I elementary school student I often went to go rabbit room. Baby rabbits were so cute. But they are die almost. I was so sad. So I like rabbit, but I won’t stay with rabbit.

  Third my favorite animal is cat. My grandmother and my friend and I like cat. My friend stay with many cats. According to her cat are so freedom. My grandmother stay with 9 cats. They are very fat. But they are lovely and I like him. My grandmother’s cat’s Amae’s face is little unique. Her face looks like human. And I like Tom and Moca too. They are so old cat. Moca is very kindness. He’s color is white and brown. It’s very good color. Tom is black cat. He is little cool. Nice old cat.

  Fours my favorite animal is wombat. They are so cute. May be I love this kind No.1 kind. It’s joke. But those face are like an angel. I know them at You Tube. When I looked them at the first time, I was very surprising, because they are same the hamster. But there’s body are bigger than hamster or mouse. It’s very big. They are so friendly. It’s my favorite point.  If I went to America, I want to meet them. And I wish I were I want to stay with them. They are run first. It’s a surprise point.

   Last my favorite animal is hamster. There are the best of cute animal in my opinion. When I childhood my father stay with a lot of janglian hamster. Those name were all Kuro chan. However they had middle name. Those middle name were number. Its little poor. But my father loved them. I was stay with him too. I stayed with five hamster. Two is gangulian, one is white. Those very cute. But I can’t never stay with him. Those life limit are about 2 year. When they died, I was so sad and crying. If you stay with animal, we take love for animal, animal give me love. It’s good thing. But I can’t bear what died animals.
[519/11985]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿