2015年1月26日月曜日

My favorite dessert

I have many favorite deserts. My best dessert is only whip cream. Actually cream is cover or into the cake. I like this too. But my best style is only cream. I often eat bowl of whip cream. When I was so happy. But after, my stomach is sickness. I'm stomachache. But I can't stop eating. I like chocolate cream too. Today's morning I ate chocolate cream too. And today my stomach is sickness.
   Other my favorite desert is peanut butter. It's very sweet. I like eating only this. I won't to eat together bread this. I want to eat only this. But it's high calorie.
   Last, my favorite desert is chocolate. It's very good desert. My favorite chocolate's maker is meiji. This maker's chocolate is very good taste. It's very sweet. I wish I were eat meiji's chocolate always.
[151/8375]


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿