2015年1月13日火曜日

Next


 In brief, about his having lost duties to there was satisfied, but let banish the younger brother who let one's country surrender to the other country and oneself and a daughter to an island. This seems to be a reason of the revenge.

 I read this novel, and he knew what was correct well to lick it very much, but felt only a little when self-centered, handling and the manner for the person were bad people. It is seen in the end-to-end of the novel. At first I was confirming it many times when I talk about a main cause of the revenge when I will not ask a daughter one's story properly. I confirmed it and I doubted a little and thought three times whether this would want to show that Shakespeare was a character of such a character.

    And I thought that handling to fairy air riel was slightly violent. I do a cruel threat to confirm the obedience to oneself, and the scenes where air riel asks for the permission are seen in him. I let the unrelated person whom I told to let you attack sailors by magic of the air riel in other scenes receive terrible treatment. Pros Perot has been seen to the person bad to some extent probably because it was said as for him and had begun to read it with a feeling to be a person because I had watched him for a preconception to be called a chief character.

    Pros Perot looked at Miranda and Freed Nantes attracted each other and gave Freed Nantes a hot trial and permitted that I was bound together with Miranda of the beloved daughter because he cleared it wonderfully. I wondered here, but am why Pros Perot married a son of one's Milan King hating and one's beloved daughter off. Besides, it was the place where did not know there well because I let two people meet me premeditatedly. When it was a partner to usually bear a grudge against, I thought whether the son was not the thing which he wanted to kill. However, it may be that this thought is a thought only for Japanese or me. In the foreign countries, I may watch each one as an individual without relations that it is whose parent or is a son. However, the question comes out again there.

Was that Pros Perot chose a prince expressly an accidental prince? It is a question. I was not able to know this Miranda and scene of Pros Perot well.
[424/6912]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿