2015年1月28日水曜日

favorite things


 I have favorite things. First I like watched UFO or UMA’s TV. I like SF since childhood. When I was Childhood my father let me go to the museum and show me Planetarium. Now my favorite things are my father’s effect, may be. When I was high school student I watched UFO so nearly. This form was triangle prism. And that made by glass and metal in my opinion. Under light was three. This light color was red. I’m very surprising and exciting. I called my mother and my grandmother. But they were not notice. Next moment this UFO was disappear. Next moment my mother say “What matter?” I was little angry, I said “You are late!”

   My mother and my grandmother were not believe my talking content. I was shocking. Next day I was tell my friends yesterday things. But a lot of my friend was so luffing. I was very shocking too. When I came home I called my father. So he was childhood, he was watched UFO too. He believe my episode. I was very happy.

   However I never watched UMA. I want to see to the alien or UMA. But little scarily. I want to meet kindness alien.

   Other my exciting is fairy. My imagines fairly is so beautiful. I’m not able to imagine only girl fairly. If stay old men’s fairly, it is very funny things. But I want to see this fairly. I want to watching once time or many times those in my life absolute.  

  
[252/12252]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿