2015年1月27日火曜日

Food


I have three favorite food. First my favorite food is Sushi. May be all Japanese’s favorite food. My favorite kind of Sushi are Three. One is Toro salmon. I like it so much. It’s very delicious. Next my favorite Sushi is Harasu. Harasu is part of salmon. It’s very softly and oily than salmon. May be this kind is high calorie. But no problem. If you eat this you should be waking ore running or sport. Last my favorite kind of Sushi is shrimp and Avocado. Its looks like so not good taste. But this kind is best of Sushi. I love it so much. I wish I were I want to eat all ways.

   Next my favorite food is not dish. This kind is may be sweets or dessert. This sweets is whipped cream. I like eat it only. Sure I like cake and other cream sweets. But my best eat style is only eat whipped cream. But I want to eat with meet or omu rice. But if I talk this my dream all people will laughing. I like chocolate cream too. That taste is so good. Yesterday I ate the chocolate cream. Sure I ate only chocolate cream. Today I eating plane whipped cream. It’s very delicious.

   Other my favorite food is Tacos rice. This dish is Tacos and rice. In my opinion this dish made by Japan. Sure Tacos is made by South America.  I first eat this dish was, When I was went to Kyoto. When I ate this dish I’m so happy. It’s so very good taste. So I want to eat too now. I want to challenge to cook Taco rice.

    Sure Tacos is very delicious too. I like Vito’s Tacos. Vito is a restaurant in Kumamoto.

This restaurant stay in the Kami Doori Street. I recommend this restaurant.   
[306/10384]

 

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿