2015年1月27日火曜日

BR2-10 The happy prince


 Today I read The Happy Prince. It’s written by Oscar Wild. This story’s hero is golden statue. This gold prince was so kindness. One day one swallow looking for crying prince. Swallow asked “What matter?” So golden prince asked “I’m so sad. Because many citizen are in troubled penury. Golden prince asked swallow. “Please send my part of body for many citizen. My body made by gold and many jewels.” Swallow agree with golden prince’s opinion. Then swallow and golden prince started help poor citizen. The golden prince was to grow dull in color in a twinkly. But the golden prince was so happy. Because the city’s citizen was looks like so happily. So last only parked jewel. This jewel is golden prince’s heart. If he take this jewel, he was die. But the golden prince want to take his heart. So he gave her heart for poor citizen. He was died. This season was winter. So swallow not able to come back her country, and he was died too.

  This book is so sadness. But it is good book. This author written “Salome” too. I couldn’t believe this book and “Salome” written by same author.

  I want to read his other books.

 
[203/10078]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿