2014年7月27日日曜日

my hobby


  I have many hobbies. One is listen to music. I like many kind of song. My favorite singers are falco , Madonna , T.a.t.U ,Ooguro Maki, B’z , Onituka Cihiro etc. Music is made me fine and give me power. Recently, I want to listen summery song. Those singer’s songs are just likes summery. My favorite summer song is falco’s “Rock Me Amadeus” and Madonna’s “La Isla bonita” and Oogro’s “Anata dake mitumeteru” and B’z’s “Easy Come, Easy Go!”.

 

 

      Second my hobby is cooking. When I high school’s student, I was not good at cooking. But I liked cooking at the college student. One of the reasons, I’m single life at Kumamoto. Because, I should be cooking always. At first, bother to did cooking. But little by little I like cooked. My good at recipe is  Niku-zyaga and Okonomi-yaki. Niku-zyaga’s recepe is thought of my mother. But my dish is not good at than my mother. But Okonomi-yaki is good at  more than anyone else. Somewhere I want to carnage a foreign dishes.  I want to cook Russian and Italian Dishes.

 

 

      Next hobby is watch comedian on TV. My most favorite comedians is “Nippon elekitel-rengo”. This comedians are both of a women. They are always doing very fancy dress many variation costume. One day they are an office ready. Other day is old man, teacher, and old ready. I like there’s an outlook on a view of the world. My most favorite canto is “Naniwa’s man and woman”. It’s sofanny, This fanny point is two people’s speaks intonation and there’s face.

       Last, my hobby is watch horror and SF movies. My most favorite SF movie is “Arian vs Predator”. This movie is so grotesque. It’s so exciting and have tension. And I like nonfiction horror story. My favorite kind horror story is a curse and an evil consequence. My favorite horror movie is “spell”. It’s horror comedy. This last scene is very scary.     
[323/6727]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿