2014年7月7日月曜日

My favorite power spot



My favorite power spot is “Aradate” shrine. This shrine is making me power and lack. I like this place. At every opportunity, I went to this. It may be likes a placebo medicament, however this is very important for me. In tough time this shrine to believe in.  

   There is one more reason why I like this shrine. That, I often went to with my friend and my cousin. I was able to create good memories. Indeed this memories, important than grace or luck.

    Other my favorite power spot is “Ama-mo-yasugawara”. This spot is so mysterious. This places seeming is looks like a cave. Still more stay a “Shinzen”. “shinzen” is place of make a pilgrimage. And, if you piling up pebbles, able to happy.

    I want to visit again in this summer.



 [133/3192]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿