2014年7月27日日曜日

My family


   I lived with my mother and my ground mother for 18 years ago. Now I single life, because I coming to Kumamoto to study at collage.

   My mother’s name is Tokuko and she is officer. Her old is fifty. Her favorite foods are boiled egg and Tofu and sweet. Her hobby is running. She always running around my home town. She often take the field at marathon. She often win a prize at Malathion. Her max ranking is second place. Her other hobby is tennis. She belong tennis circle. According to her, she will take the field a tournament. She always study English. Nearly she began speed rearning. She often listening CD in the car.

    My ground mother name is Sueko. Her old is 76 years. She is so activity and powerful. She does a lot of learning. One thing is swimming. She began swimming at age is in the seventies. She can swimming 25 metals. And she learn Japanese dancing. She keep that up forever since 30 years. So she study English too. Her teacher is Victoria. Her home country is Britain. My ground mother likes speak with her. Her have many license. For example calligraphy teacher, and blow up with dynamite license. It’s little dangerous. But looks like fun.

     My father name is Kenji and he is officer to. He is so kindness. He and I relation likes friend. We can’t meet so many time. But we are I frequently keep in touch with my father. Him favorite musician is “ Momoiro-clover Z “.
     I have a half-brother. I've met him before once time. One girl name is Kurumi. She is so precocious. According to my father, she and my personal is so simiral. So cute. Boy name is Takahiro. He is so a greedy pig. He likes grape juice.
[320/7047]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿