2014年7月27日日曜日

First episode of drama


 My favorite foreign TV drama is “Victorious”. The heroine is Tori Vega. She has the aim of becoming a musician. This kind of this drama is home drama. This drama has elements of comedy.
   From the start, Tori didn’t intend to become musician. But, one day, she singing a song instead of her sister who wants to be a musician. That, it went over well. Since then, she wanted to be a musician.
   This story’s characters are very personal. I like Trina. She is Tori’s sister. She is such a unique person. I think she is so violent and a problem child. My favorite character is Robbie. He always fighting with Trina. He is faint of heart and an odd fellow. He has a puppet. It’s name is Rex. Robbie and Rex speaking with Ventriloquism and yet both the character and tone are completely different. I wonder about, these things.
    The high spots are when they are singing a song and the comedy scenes. Especially, the episode where in case Trina appears is interesting mostly. Even in the first episode, her mouth is swollen by mouthwash. So she can’t sing on stage. She is a person who suffers misfortune at all the times.
    Tory is singing instead of Trina. Just then surprisingly her song is very good. After that Tory is scouted by the conservationism where her sister attends too. I think it was a success story. After that regularly I came to watch this drama, because I was anxious about future development and this drama is so funny. 
    And when all is said and done the theme song is very wonderful. Needless to say, this song is sung by Tory. I feel great when I listen to this tune and I always remember my high school days.
    The musical songs are great too. The characters are singing inevitably the every episode. I love their songs too.
[327/6092]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿