2014年7月27日日曜日

My cousins


  I have 12 cousins. So lot of numbers. I’m on good terms with all of cousins. My cousins are Mio, Mao, Miyu, Kouki, Yuuki, Ryu, Taiyo, Kaiyo, Rion, Akihiro, Ruri, Takahiro. Mio and Miyu lives in Yamaguchi prefecture. Mio is 21 years old. Miyu is an eleventhgrade student. Mio is coming and living Kumamoto at next years. The reason is decided her place of employment at Kumamoto. I’m so very happy.

    Mao is Mio and Miyu’s sister. She lives Miyazaki now. Her job is trimmer. She likes animal. Her lives with three dog’s and one bird and nine cats. I like her house’s animals too. I like everyone. However, I like best Moca. He is a tortoiseshell. He is so kindness. Mao is so fanny and unique. When we children, we were most a childhood friend. Of course now too.

     Kouki and Yuuki and Ryu are brothers. All the members playing soccer. Especially Kouki is select at a representative of Miyazaki prefecture soccer player of junior high school. Yuuki is so smart and kindness. Ryu is so fine boy. But he say right out. Its little fly in the ointment. But everyone allow him. Because he is so cute boy.

     Taiyo is so kind. Her hobby is express. He like watch, picture and drawing of express. He good at drawing picture and making everything. He often give me his making creation. Kaiyo is high school’s student. He Joined the volleyball club now. He likes chocolate and my grandmother. He always eating chocolate and potato chips. Rion is junior high school’s student. She is a hardworking person. She is so smart and dependable. So she is shy, but not like me she is steadfast.

     Akihiro is cram school teacher. When he college student, he did part-time-job at Coco ichiban. Coco ichiban is a store specializing in curry. Ruri is him sister. We are goes to same collage. She is optimistic. She often throw of car. Takahiro is lives in Fukuoka now. He go to a school of music. He form rock band. He is bassist. This band name is “XYZ hangover”. His band is a contribution her band’s music on You Tube. This songs name is “Just one thing.” It’s very good song.

     There is my very important cousins.
[380/5765]
 

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿