2014年7月27日日曜日

Japanese singers

  
 I have many favorite Japanese singers. First I like B’z. They are so cool. Especially, my favorite there’s song is “LOVE PHANTOM” and “Easy Come, Easy Go!” There song are made me nostalgic and reminiscent summer. There are two main reasons in this. When I was young than now, I always listened there song in my mother’s car at summer. Almost all, the situation is go trip at Fukuoka. I often think of it when I was young, when I listened there songs.

     Next my favorite singer is Ooguro Maki. She is so powerful singer. Her voice is so powerful. Her song gave me fine and power and made me exciting. My favorite her song is hard to say which of all. If you insist on knowing it, I like two songs. There songs are “Natu ga kuru” and “Anata dake mitumeteru”. There song is so powerful. The latter song was SLAM DUNK‘s ending song. SLAM DUNK is Japanese animation of a period that is about ten years before the period under discussion.

     Next my favorite singer is Komuro Tetuya producing singers. First I like Kahara Tomomi. Her voice likes girl. My favorite her songs are “I’M PLOUD” and “I BELIEBE” There songs reminiscent winter. I want to listen every winter.

     Second is group. This group is TRF. In my opinion this group is best summer song singer. My favorite there’s summer song are “Boy meets Girl” and “Easy do Dance”. So there’s winter song too good. I like “Samui yoru dakara”.

     Next group is globe. My most favorite this group song is ”DEPERTURES”. This standard winter song. This vocal is Keiko. Her voice is so characteristic and beautiful. Her powerful voice made me power.

    Last singer is Onituka Cihiro. Her home town is Miyazaki. I find something congenial for her. My favorite her song is “Gekkou” and “Watashi to waltz wo”. Her song is little mysterious and I feel little loneliness.
[322/5385]
 

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿