2014年7月27日日曜日

friend


  I have many best friend. Four peoples are at high school’s friends. Two peoples are courage’s friends. My high school’s friends are Reina and Misa and Shiori and Hiromi and Reina.

First, Misa is best unique character. She likes fight animation and squadron hero TV. And she is car mania. On finishing high school, her god car license right away. Her driving technique is very well. And her favorite TV is Masked Rider and Baki. Masked rider is national Japanese hero TV. Baki is grapple animation. I like this animation too.

    Reina is best of old friend. We meet for the first time was 17 years ago. She is the only person I can true confide in. She always calmly and dignified. I can feel calmly too, when I stay with her.

    Hiromi is so kind people. She always cares about me. And she does things her own way. But this point is her good point. I agree very well with her. When I was high school students, I always talked her. But now she lives Fukuoka. I can’t meet often time for her. I’m little lonely. However always we contact one another in secret, because no problem.

    Last introduction my high school friend is Shiori. She is so fanny person and easily elated. When I stay with her, I’m so fun and fanny. We often meeting at long vacation. Most recently I was meeting at Golden week. I plan on meeting her on the summer vacation.

     Next my courage friends topic. I have two friend in courage. One people is Ayaka. When an entrance ceremony I met for the first time. She is saint like people. To sum up she is very kindness and benevolent. I’m so happy I can happen to meet her.

      Rina is fine girl. She likes Gundam and caraoke.  She always talk to Gundam’s topic. When I hear this talk, I always exciting.
[318/4951]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿