2014年7月26日土曜日

Kobe


I went to Kobe with my family at express. We went to Hyougo prefecture in Kobe. First we check out at hotel. This hotel’s name is @@. It’s a so big. But I surprise mention in front of the hotel than the hotel. Because this mansion is bigger than the hotel. I had never seen that big mansion at Kyusyu. When I was so exciting.

   Next we went to Mericen Park. This place near the sea. And on the way when come this place, I watched big fish object. It’s rusted away. I think its little rusted part looks like broil fish. And we went up Kobe port tower. I could command a view of all Kobe’s view. That very wide. And that day was the day before of Tanabata. I wrote my wish at Tanzaku. Tanzaku is a piece of paper excusive write mine wish at Tanabata.

    After that we went to the Chinese quarter. That stretch was flamboyant and gorgeous. The place is all red and gold. When I ate manju with meat filling. It Japanese say Niku man. It was delicious.

    Next day we went to Kitano ijin-kan a street. First we went Kazamidori mansion. The mansion build by German trader, Godfrey Tomas. It very modern and antique. Next we went to America mansion. But this mansion is regardless America. So to speak, teddy bear mansion. It little weird. Because, that mansion is gloomy and crowd many teddy bear.   
[242/4164]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿