2014年11月16日日曜日

MR02-04 School of Rock


 Today I “watched School of Rock”. I grew to like this movie. I like such success stories. This movies characters are very personal and they are prominent. Dewey was personal too.

   First, I thought Dewey is not good impression. Because, he was idler and spiritless. Then I know I’m one to talk. Because I’m spiritless like he. Dewey aimed his lock band was becomes to poplar. But he was fired.

   One day Dewey billed to rent by his friend. So he lived his friend’s home. Naturally he couldn’t pay, because he was without. But his life was changed by his life. What was said, one school need a part-time instructor. He undertook that job, but this job requested to his friend. So he posed as his friend.

    Next day he becomes teacher. He called by Mr. S every student. He was not teaching. Students like boredom. One day Dewey saw music class and he was surprised, because those performances well. Especially Zac caught the Dewey’s eye. Zac good at classic guitar and his performance were well. Next class Dewey didn’t teaching. But he remembers music class. Then Dewey thought and let Zac play rock music guitar. Other student had area of especially to. In my opinion Tomika’s sing was beautiful. And I like Summer. He hesitates to do groupie. So Summer protested to Dewey, and she could become manager. She looks like satisfied. This scene was very fanny, because Dewey was treating adequately foe Summer. She easily tricked by Dewey always. But this point is her good point. She was so pure and I think she is so cute. She was very good character. I like Freddy too. I like his conceited character and his dram was very well. I wonder he was true drummer.

    I have favorite scene. Student used the feigned illness for a preliminary rally judge. This scene was very fanny. Everybody coughs and Freddy was lie on a road. I was very luffing.

    Close to the final round, Dewey come to light a pretender teacher. He was so forlorn. The day, Dewey was sleeping. Then student came to pic Dewey out.

    Those performance songs made by Zac. That song was good song. Those parents came to this studio. First, I thought they were angry and, put a stop those play. But they were very exciting and impressed.

    They couldn’t victory, but they got sense of accomplishment. I was very impression. I like last scene to.
「409/2941]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿