2014年11月21日金曜日

My favorite corol.


 I have some favorite corol. I like pink. Because this color is so cute and calmly. So, many my closs are pink corol. I like purple too. My birth day stone is amezisut. This color is purple. And purple is so beautiful. So I like purple. Other my favorite color is Yellow. I like this corol since nearly. Yellow is so cute and likes kindness. I like himawari. I want to change my room certain at pink to yellow. The other my favorite color are viored, orange and peel blue. Vialed is so cool corol. Orange looks good taste corol. This color likes sweet. Blue is beautiful too. If I watch this color in summer, I feel so fresh.

  In my opinion I want to eat rainbow color cake. I often look rainbow color cakes. But it's not made in Japanese. Often rainbow cake made in America. So I want to eat America's its.
[154/3237]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿