2014年11月27日木曜日

My favorite sweets

    I have many favorite dessert. For example chocolate, cake, cookie, pdhing, ice cream and more. Especially I like chocolate so much. So I wish I were my dream come true I want to eat chocolate every day. But if I always eat this, maybe I will shick. So I can't eat chocolate so much.
    I like cream too. I want to eat full of baketu cream. So, I like cake, but I don't like cake's sponzi so much. It's fanny. So, I like cream, but I don't like ecrea, because I don't like castard cream so much. I can eat, but it's not my favorite.
    My favorite ice cream is Yukimi-daifuku. This ice cream is so good taste. This form is ice cream covered by Mochi. I like this chocolate version.
    I like cook sweet to. My good at sweet is cookies. When I came home, I often time cook many kind of cookies. My favorite my hand made cookie is solt cookie. It's not so sweet. But, very good taste.
[180/3587]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿