2014年11月10日月曜日

My weak point

I have much weak point. One thing is dentist. It’s very frightening. I hate it. I understand turn worse, but I can’t go it.
    Second, I can’t communication well. Always I can’t speak many people, and not continue conversation. I dislike this character myself. But it is not readily improved. I want to be improve before go out into the world.
    Third things, I’m careless about being on time. It very bad things, but I always late for many things. I can’t keep the homework’s or many deadlines. I have to stop this habit very instead. If I go out into the world this status, I will to be beheaded absolutely.
    Last my weak point is postpone must do things. I always postpone many things, and pay the price for afterwards. Now, just situation. Each and even, my result. I intend to reconsider my life.
[145/2532]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿