2014年11月16日日曜日

My favorite winter event


 My favorite winter event are three things. First, I like New year, Because the day can watch "Kouhaku". "kouhaku" is Japanese big music event. Many Japaniese would be watch this TV. Sure, I and my family watch this all year. And, at the New year, we can get Otosidama. Otosidama is money. It's Japanese culture. But, next year I can’t get Otosiama. Because, only a child is given the Otosidama. I'm little shocking. So my best enjoyment new year's event is "Hatumoude". This event contents, All Japanese go to temple and shrine. It's very exciting.

   Second my favorite event is Christ mas. Because, I can eat my favorite dish and cake. But Japan Christ mas likes party. At Europe's Christ mas content is celebrate by YES. This culture difference point is very wonder.
   Third favorite event is trip. My family are all year go trip at winter. This year, we went to Fukuoka.
[153/3237]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿