2014年11月16日日曜日

My favorite restaurant


I have many favorite restaurant. First my favorite restaurant is "Joyful". This restaurant is family restaurant. This restaurant's good point is dish come out ealy. My favorite dish is callbonala. Joyful'ss calbonala is very good taste. Other my favorite dish is salada. I like seasir saled. But often time pasta is tough. My family all new year go to Joyful.
   Second my favorite restaurant is "Kurazusi". It's Sushi bar. Hitherto I didn't go to sushi bar. Because I didn't like sushi so much. One day I invited by Ruri. We went to Kurazusi at runch time. So this bar's sushi is very delicious. When I eat sermon. Then Ruri recommend Harasu to me. Harasu is part of sermon. Harasu is delicious than normal salmon's sushi. I want to go to Kurazushi again, if I get many money.
[143/3084]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿