2014年12月5日金曜日

ME-5 Romeo and Juliet


 Today I watch Romeo and Juliet. This movie made in 1968. This story is very simple. One couple want to get married. But there houses are mutual enemies, and finally they  can’t married so they die.

   This movie’s unique point is the language. This movie’s people’s way of talking was not normal. They are talking likes a poem. I think their way of  they talking was literally Shakespeare’s talking. I read Shakespeare’s novel. His novels are very peculiar.

   My favorite point is this movie’s supporting characters. They are so unique and funny peoples. Especially, Romeo’s friend are very good characters. They are urchin. They are teasing all people. An injured person is Romeo and, Juliet’s servant. I had a hearty laugh, because they are very vulgar. Thanks to them, this movie did not become only gloomy movie. But sadly, person out of Romeo’s friend of was dying. I’m little surprising. He killed by Diebold. Thereto Romeo was violent anger by Diebold, and he killed Diebold. But this thing was matter grows serious. Diebold was one of the families of enemy. So Romeo was ousted from village.

   Other my favorite supporting character is Juliet’s servant. She was cheerful and take a lot. I like her personality. When she was teased by Romeo’s friend, she was so boiling mad. This scene was funny and amusing. However she loved Juliet the most. Juliet’s parents had no love and cold hearted.

 Last scene, Juliet and Laurence plan to become apparent die by medicine, and this plan was successful. Unfortunately Romeo finding the apparenly dying Juliet, and he was misunderstood and thought that Juliet was dead. So in the sorrow, he killed myself. Woke up Juliet and his father Laurence were forlorn, and Juliet killed myself too.

  The movie was bad aftertaste and bad ending. And movie’s story of development was too fast compared to the novel.      
[304/4500]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿