2014年12月22日月曜日

My big trouble


Reentry I have many big trouble. First, My PC was broken this week. I’m very shocking. To tell the true, my PC was bad condition while before. So now, my PC was died. I should be repair this recently. But I don’t know how to repair my PC. So I’ll call customer center. I’m very nervous.

  Second my trouble is my winter vacation. I came back my home town all winter vacation. So, this year too, but I hesitate to do come back my home town. Because I able to have a good time at Kumamoto than my home town. My home town is very cold, and not has amusement and shopping mall. I’m not exciting. So I want to stay Kumamoto at winter vacation.

  Third my trouble is coming of age ceremony. It’s best my trouble. The reason is I’m not pleased my make and hair style designed for this ceremony. My local beauty salon is very unskillful. I’m get angry and forlorn. My figure was very ugly. I will never go this beauty salon. It’s not beauty salon. It’s ugly salon.

  Last my trouble is part time job in winter vacation. I hesitate to do. But as you know my home town is nothing. So my mother recommended part time job. My place of work is souvenir shop. In really I work this place at summer vacation. It’s consolation.  
[231/6031]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿