2014年12月1日月曜日

My favorite Japanes fanny comic writer


   My favorite Japanes fanny comic writer are two people. First writer is "Yosida Sensya". This writer's comics are so fanny and I can so luffing. My favorite his comic's point are his pattern and his stories content. His comics are very peculiar. I like his comics stories. My favorite his comics titels have two. One is "Puri puri purifecture". This story's hero is Tutomu. He from Puri puri profecture. Sure, this profecture is fiction. Other my favorite title is "Clenching baseball team ". This story is so fanny. This story is junior high school studens play base ball with snake, NASA's astronaut,and monsters. I like this comic.
   Next my favorite writer is "Sakura Momoko". Her most popural comic is "Tibi Maruko chan". This comic fanny than anime version.  Her style use many brack joak. This brack joak is my favorite. Other my favorite her comic is "Kozi kozi".
[152/4196]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿