2014年12月22日月曜日

MR-4 ROCKY

I watched ROCKY today. It’s very good movie and it’s became my favorite movie. This movies hero was obscure boxer and he was rogue. One day he fighting with world champion’s Apollo. This match was topical gimmick by Apollo. However Rocky started hard training.
  This movie’s characters are good character and individual. I thought Rocky was kindness person, because he scold girl to meet but company. In addition he was debt collector, and he demand debt one men. But he couldn’t payment the total. To tell the true Rocky must to broke the men’s finger. But Rocky didn’t. I think he has mercy.
  He has humor to. When he accost to Adrian he said joke always, and when ask out date, he say joke. This scene’s joke was very fanny. Rocky say “I’m first time that I talking with the door.” Indeed, Rocky want to talk Adrian. But she cooped up at her room, because Rocky say in that manner.
  Adrian was very poor women first time. She was said dark natured at his brother, and her cooked turkey was threw the window. When I looked this scene I’m little sad. My surprising things were Adrian’s character was changing considerably at this movie’s latter half. She became cheerful and beautiful. I think it’s very good tendency, because she looks very happy. I like Adrian’s personal.
  First time I didn’t like Paulie. Because he was obstinacy and he gets mad easily.
However he had kindness to. He always take meet for Rocky, steer more Paulie lent his factory frozen meet for Rocky.
   I have much wonder point at this movie. First, Rocky drink a raw egg. I didn’t understand this situation. I saw for the first time for people drink a lot of raw egg. I research this reason at Internet. According to many viewers’ guess, primarily raw egg is very unappetizing. Raw egg is not fit to be drunk, but Rocky really wanted to win, so he drunk that. Japanese eat raw egg covered rice. I’m too. But I can’t drink tasteless raw egg.
  Second, Rocky was training by frozen meet. When he punching frozen meet, it’s covered all over with blood. I thought this meet is sale. But it’s became covered with blood. So this meet can sale. Then, I remember. Paulie was always taken meet. Maybe this meet was Rocky’s sand back. Then this movie is no holds barred, so I’m free from.
  This movie’s main was fighting Rocky with Apollo. This scene was only 10 minutes. However this scene was very wonderful. First round Rocky knocked Apollo down. After that become judge. I think Rocky able to win. But Apollo wins by a narrow margin. Rocky looks satisfy. He was use up his best. When Rocky call Adrian, and Adrian looking for Rocky, I could not hold back my tears. Hero was not always winner. This movie’s hero was couldn’t become winner. But he was wonderful hero in my best as of now. He was very humanity. It’s very good point.

  This movie’s good point was humanity and sense of isolation. I like this movie’s individual atmosphere. I will watch ROCKY 2.  
[525/5800]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿