2014年12月1日月曜日

My favorite flower

    I have many favorite flowers. First I like rose. This flower is very beautiful. Especially red color rose is most beautiful. However, I like pink rose too. So, I watched blue rose at TV. Blue rose was beautiful to.
   Next, I like cherry blossom. This flower is spring season flower. This pink color is very cute. I can watch all spring cherry blossom at my home town. My home town's cherry blossom is very beautiful and so big. But, It's fall down very fast. I want to more watch this.
   Other favorite flower is small flower. I don't know this flower's name. This flower's color is mix blue and purple color. This flower can see all season. I want to know this name.
  And I like dahlia. I like this form. This form is so minute. My favorite this flower's color is purplish red.
     [150/3924]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿