2014年6月9日月曜日

The best day of my life


Now, one can think of my best happiest days is when I moved to Kumamoto from Miyazaki last year. I was a little lonely to live separate from my family. But I felt more excited than lonely.

To be sure, housekeeping was troublesome. Until now, I depended on my parents for all things. It was difficult to become independent. Therefore, I was happy I could any things every one.

On my first day of living alone, I couldn’t sleep, because it was a little scary. For example, I worried about ghosts and a burglars. However I away thought “So be it.” And relax.

On day my high school’s friend called by me. According to her, she is a little homesick. I wander why she was so sad. To be free is so happy. At any late to do without family watching. I couldn’t watch TV do not due to I was examinee. This day I watch TV often.


Next morning having been waked up at for my mother’s call. My mother looks so sad and lonely. On the other hand I’m not seem to care. But I remember unpleasant things. I should cook own breakfast. Life so far I seldom cooked breakfast. On the contrary I didn’t cooking. I started cook. But I couldn’t good at cook. That day’s miso soup is not good taste. I realize housekeeping learn and my mother’s magnificence. Next difficulty is washing. It’s embarrassing I didn’t know how to use washing machine. I helped by description. Since the morning I was insane to myself and I was intended at least I will be able to general housekeeping.

Today I can all general housekeeping and not lonely like in those days. Now I’m happy. But no match for in those day’s exciting and expectation. I think maybe in those days I felt fresh all things. So human should be always pursue  new things.
[330/2110]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿