2014年6月16日月曜日

Foreign country


My favorite are Italia and Egypt. I want to go both while one lives. There are a lot of reasons why I like there countries.

   The reason I like Italia is I felt beautiful to Venetia. A short time ago I watched travel information TV show, when Venetia’s scenery is projected on a screen. This scene is the boat moving from Venetia’s residential area under the lake. I impressed this scene. Still more evening view were more beautiful.

   Next reason is Italia has more world Heritage. I want to three place. One is Colosseum. I think it is most representative heritage in Italia. Next is Matera cave dowelling. It a not building. It’s a rocky and square. It looks the remote past’s heritage. Last is Trulli of Alberobello. This heritage was built by unique style. The heritage is conventional residence. It seems come out to a fairy tale. So cute.

     Last I want to eat Italian dish. I have had Italian dish, but I have not eaten native Italian. I want to eat Bucatini.

   Next, the reason I like Egypt. This reason is TV. On the same score with Italia. But an extent of Egypt is not travel information. When I watched “Mummy”. It is American movie. This story is little scary, but Egypt’s view is so beautiful and exciting. I want to go to Pyramid and Sphinx. Both are so mysterious and beautiful. And I want to go to sand with a hump. But I won’t a mummy by accident and I scary scorpion. My Egypt’s image is scorpion.

   Other, I want to go to Abu Simubel. I looked only picture, but it likes magnificent.

   I’d like to eat Falaafil. Itthis dish similar Japanese Corokke. A point of difference with Japan is, Falaafil is not made by potato. It made by chickpea. It likes good taste.

 [307/2556]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿