2014年6月23日月曜日

My self introduction (2034)

 Hi! I’m Mami. I’m thirty-nine years old. I don’t have a husband and children. The reason why I didn’t get married was I like single life begin free. I originally liked time alone. This life is easy. My only two roommates are hamsters. Their names are Pumpkin and Potato. Pumpkin is a scalper and her kind is Mesocricetus auratus.  The origin of her name is her color which is yellow. She is of a calm disposition. I am healed whenever I am with her. Potato is a male. His kind is same type as with Pumpkin. His color is white. He is so tomboy. They are so cute. I love them.
   My job is bank clerk. It’s so busy. I work hard only to for the get my pay. I always frightened of restructuring. Now Japan is so dull. The public is fire from the useless people.  I never ever wanna be like that. I want to save money for after retiring age life.
   I live in Kumamoto. I came here at about twenty years ago. When I was university student. I like this place, because all prices are so cheap and abundant natural surroundings. I will live this place all the way up to retiring age.
   My hobby is trip abroad. It’s my life. Before this I have been to two countries. First trip is at thirty years old, I went to go to Italia. I was very interesting. Venetia’s town is very beautiful and nice scenery. But I faired only one thing. I can’t speak Italian better. When I go there next I want to more speak Italian. Other, I went to go to America. This trip is last year’s thing. I was enjoyed so much. America’s foods are so good taste. My favorite this place’s food is buffalo wing. I want to eat that again.

   My have two dream. One is trip to Egypt. The other is when I died, I hope someone discover my corpse.   
[329/2979]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿