2014年6月9日月曜日

My home town


  My home town is Takachiho in Miyazaki. Takachiho is known as being a power spot. The main power spots are Takachiho isthmus, Aradate shrine, and Iwato shrine. Takachiho isthmus is a popular tourist resort. Here, we can row a boat on the river and we can access a waterfall by boat. In addition we are able to give a feed the carp.

   Aradate shrine also has a very strong power. This shrine is famous for making people’s desire become fulfilled. I often come here. In my case, my objective is to collect oneself. This shrine is my recommendation.

   Iwato shrine is appears in Japanese Mythology in fact. This mythology is called the Iwato-gakure. This story is that a female god went into hiding in a certain place. This place is here. At New Year’s, many of the town people go here to worship at a here. Many times there are a lot of street stalls. 

  The local specialty is not only tourist resorts. Takachiho-Kagura is a semiand that is famous for traditional dancing. There are about 33 dances altogether. It take about 10 hours to finish. From elementary school to Junior high school, children need to learn this dance in this town. I learned Naginata. It is one kind of Kagura and relatively easier than others. We danced at the sport meeting, elementary school and junior high school.  This dance is very useful.

   So, the famous this town food is Takachiho beef. This beef one a Second Consecutive prize at a national conference. Occasionally I eat this, when I come home and it is too delicious to much. But it’s too very expensive, so we cannot easy eat it a lot.

   The other famous food is Chicken Nanban. It’s all of Miyazaki’s famous food. The dish has fried-food seasoning with tartar sauce and vinegar. It tastes very good. The most delicious a specialty store for famous is Ogura. Where is famous for the dish. The place is in Nobeoka and near the Takachiho.

   My home town have many good spots.

 [340/1780]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿