2014年10月27日月曜日

RAIDERS of the LOST ARK



the first time in a while. Jones was pitiful light from the start. The first scene of this movie, Jones found treasure with his a confederate, and they to be caught in a trap of this cave. At that time, Jones was betrayed by his confederate and intercepted by Rene. But this confederate i   I watched a movie of INDIANA JONES. I have this series of movie, and saw it for s killed by this trap, and Jones was able to crisis prevention. This scene have famous scene. This scene is fill down of very big stone. I like this scene. This story’s heroine is Mullion. She accompany this adventure with Jones. She was pitiful too. She was abducted by Rene and The German military.

   I thinking best gross scene was encounter of a venomous snake. So Indy discovered the ARK and “well of the soul”, but he intercepted by Rene and the German military again. Then they were captive into the remains of swarm many snakes. When I looked threatening cobra, goose pimples came out on my arms. It was very bloodcurdling. If I his situation, I will death from shock. After that, wall of remains broken by Indy. So they able to escape, and Indy go for recovery ARK.

    Scene of being to fight with the strong Germany near the plane is so pathetic and grotesque. This scene is fight Indy vs Germany, when this Germany was coughed in a propeller. Splashing blood. In my opinion this movie director likes to make grotesque scene.

    Last scene Rene opened the ARK, just as many spirit tore out of the ARK. So, Rene, Arnold, and the German military was burn. Indy advice “Don’t open eyes.” to Mullion. Thanks to that they weren’t killed.

     It’s movie kept me in suspense until the end.  
[302/1640]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿