2014年4月21日月曜日

Essay





Hi! I’m Mami. I’m Japanese. I live in Kumamoto in Japan and I am studying English at the university.

    However, I can seldom speak English and somewhat poor at communication with people. I think that it must in prove. I will try hard to be able to have conversation smoothly with you, when I meet you.

    I am living alone now. When I was a high school student I lived in the place called Miyazaki with my family. The area in which I live is a small town called Takachiho, and it was famous for being a power spot. Since there are many visit sacred park, shrine, etc. Please come, if there is an opportunity. 

    My hobbies are reading comics and running. However, I has not been running recently. Although I still read comic every day. That all for introduction is finished.

    I would like to know some. What is a famous sport there? Moreover, what kind of place is that? If there is a tourist spot, I would like to visit very much. And, are there any interesting things are in the area where you live? Japan differs in culture considerably by the area, and there are dialects differs. I am very interested in overseas dialects or the differences in culture. I want you to teach me about them. I am looking forward to the day when can meet you.
[233/475 words]
                                     



0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿